Saturday 9 June 2012

House of DimSum

Saturday 9 June 2012
Haven't done flyer designs in a long time! Lucky a fellow friend of mine knew my ability in designing and decided to hire me to design the business card and flyer for his business.


Call card front view.


Call card back view.


Flyer design.

Tools used: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Wacom tablet
Credits to: My friend Emillio, for helping me out suggesting a few stuff for the flyer!
Typeface used: Dist Inking, Bonzai, LeviBrush, WC Mano Negra Bta, WolfsRain, Edo SZ (dafont.com)
DeviantART:reysuke-chan.deviantart.com/art/House-of-DimSum-Business-card-313404158
reysuke-chan.deviantart.com/art/House-of-DimSum-Flyer-313395921


Yeap, everything done in Photoshop. To be honest I'm a Photoshop person and I don't know how to use Illustrator. /epicfail "Orz

Printing process will be done by FM Clique.