Sunday 5 February 2017

Tears & Roses

Sunday 5 February 2017


Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Wacom tablet
Background: Bokeh by TrishaMonsterr-stock
DeviantART: Tears & Roses


Sometimes you don't want to go through whatever that was put in front of you. Because it was never your choice in the first place. You feel like the only thing left is despair. You just want to give up and run away. Or disappear.

You've told yourself a million times, to go after what you love. If you don't love what you're doing, why still do it? But for some reason, you can't. You can't just leave. You don't have the power, or the resources perhaps. Or basically luck was never on your side.

You do have an option though. To pick up yourself and keep moving forward. You hate it? Why not try embrace it first? Maybe there's a reason you were brought to this place today. So please, never give up. Whatever situation you're in right now, just keep putting effort and do your best.

At the end, all those effort and struggles, all the blood, sweat and tears will blossom into something beautiful. And you can finally smile and say, 'I made it'. :)

♥ ♥ ♥

This was based on my experience, so I drew this to remind myself to never give up because God knows how many times have I fallen down over and over again, and I just wanted to run away.

♥ ♥ ♥

Progress Shot



My very first art in 2017 and also after 10 months of hiatus! Omg. I promise I'll draw more this year, creeyy. ;v;