Friday 25 October 2013

Super Suits

Friday 25 October 2013


Tools: Unipin pen 0.8, Faber Castell color pencils

Superhero suits designed by me. The one on the left is a superhero suit meant for Alodia Gosiengfiao. Was thinking of drawing her wearing this suit and present it to her as a gift when she came to Malaysia last year but it never happened, haha. ;v; Alodia loves the colour red and black so that's why I decided to go with a black-and-red suit. :)

The one on the right is a superhero suit I had actually thought of when I was a child. When I was young I had always imagined myself as a superhero with super powers so I came up with several superhero suits. In my head, there was always a battle going on. Sitting in an assembly, I would imagine a villain came crashing the place and that's where I'd change into my superhero suit and save the day! Haha I miss childhood.

I realize I rarely post fashion illustrations of mine eventhough fashion design is actually my main passion next to figure drawing. I will try my best to post more of my fashion design in the future. :)

Drawn on my Fashionary sketchbook. :)