Friday 27 December 2013

Climber's T-shirt

Friday 27 December 2013




Tools: AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop

Amidst being hectic from working on my first architectural project for this new semester, I managed to squeeze in a commission from my friend into my tight schedule. A good friend who was a classmate of mine in high school asked me to do a t-shirt design for the Climber's Club which he is a part of. I don't think I have done a t-shirt design before this so this would be my first time.

As someone who still (sadly) can't figure out how to use Illustrator, I decided to make use of my knowledge in using AutoCAD to aid me in doing the 'volumes' (the colourful triangular shapes). I then transferred the shapes I had drafted in CAD into Photoshop and splashed in colours. The figure was traced from a reference pic that was given to me.