Saturday 20 June 2015

Purple Lilies

Saturday 20 June 2015


Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Wacom tablet
DeviantART: Purple Lilies @ DeviantART


My first official artwork this year! Finally! I was struggling to finish this piece; I keep on redoing it for a few times. I don't know what's gotten into me this whole time; I'm just not being as much productive as usual. It's one of the times where I feel so low and demotivated. Sigh.

I'm glad I managed to pull this one through. But, oh my God, the hair is a pile of mess! Working on it is definitely a pain in the neck, haha. I just wanted to finish it as soon as possible, hence, the result.

Sadly, it's already the end of my semester break. :'( The good news is that it's my last semester and I'll be graduating soon! Yay! That is if I don't repeat a course and have to extend my studies. ;v;

This is probably the last artwork from me this year because I need to focus on my studies. It's my final year and semester after all. I'm already struggling to keep my CGPA above the line, and for that reason I need to push myself even harder this time. ;_;

And so, my hiatus begins.

Fingers crossed. x