Sunday 14 October 2012

2010 drawings

Sunday 14 October 2012
Because I'm severely lacking update for a month now on my website (and to life) due to a) I was away in another country for a week at the end of last month, and b) as I got back I was ill for more than a week so I couldn't do anything much; so I'm posting these really old drawings I've had scanned from 2010 just for the sake of an update. :)



Deviantart version: http://reysuke-chan.deviantart.com/art/Little-creature-155178459
For some reason this is one of my favourite drawings. :)



Elf. :) I really like drawing 'magical' creatures with pointy ears.



Please ignore the fact that she kinda looks naked.



I actually wanted to fabricate this dress for a certain occassion but nah, had forgotten all about it.



I love spies. I was a little girl who watched a lot of Totally Spies and Kim Possible, and daydreamed about becoming a spy just like in the TV shows. :)



I really have awful colouring skill, that's why I rarely colour my drawings. If you can't see the drawing clearly, she's playing in the water. I'm also very bad in drawing backgrounds. "Orz